Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now that i have learned how to post pics i can share some very nice mods that i will creating for the 400z

let me know what you guys think about this mod

some quick info the filter is trx 250r k&n the outer wrap is uni way better than the outerwears you will have to think alittle for the air-boot die-hard suzuki fans should now where this air boot came from i will be selling the kit as a complete or just the adpater what (makes the whole thing come together) thats goes from the boot to filter

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That looks nice, but why the big hole in the lower rear of the airbox?  That would cause big problems for us xc guys.[/b]
thats where the stock airfilter bolts up and when stuffing that 250r filter in there you need all the room you can get . i will have the hole in the back covered by a piece of carbon fiber or alum to make water tight you can still run the stock lid the air channel works perfect to keep the water off of the filter ( i know how you xc guys for some reason like those DEEP water crossings) then again it mite be nice to have your quad deep washed once per lap.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Re: atvs

how did that guy  hurt his ankle?!?!  yikes[/b]
racing atvs[/b][/quote]

yeah but how did he run his foot over or crash ? I seen someone do that spun his foot around 180 degrees they had to unbolt the tire to free his leg, 8O

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: atvs

how did that guy  hurt his ankle?!?!  yikes[/b]
racing atvs[/b][/quote]

yeah but how did he run his foot over or crash ? I seen someone do that spun his foot around 180 degrees they had to unbolt the tire to free his leg, 8O[/b][/quote] i was jumping down a mid size steep down hill single and came off the backabout a 4 foot free fall but had some speed behind me and landed on hard clay just right to do all that damage

1 - 8 of 8 Posts