Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is your opinion on Alba Pipes, I have not heard or read anything about them. The price is nice too, only 449.99 for everything. Does someone have one, I am looking for more mid-range power. Thanks for your opions.

·
Registered
399 Posts
my neighbor has that package and its extremely loud.....louder than ull think.....it gives great top end but its not a bottom end pipe

·
Registered
245 Posts
I have that pipe and I love, Its an anwsome pipe but yes its VERY LOUD. Gives great mid-range and top end power. If you need pictures just pm me.

·
Registered
206 Posts
dirt wheels just did a pipe shoot out for the z. the alba pipe puts out 102db. that is mad loud. they had a dyno shoot out, cost, db, quality... everything you could imagine for a ton of pipes. check it out. hope this helps

·
Registered
399 Posts
lol thats not correct on the db's....maybe with the s/a it is but they send u the race tip and it will drown out a harley in a second....once alba told me 108 and they told my neighbor 127 so id lean more towards the 108...a guy that lives through the woods about 300 yards says it rattles his windows

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
You guys think the Alba pipe is loud- a stock YZ250F is around 99-100 dB, while a piped one will reach about 110-112 dB. 8O Yikes!!

·
Registered
399 Posts
my atk mx 250 with fmf pipes is loud but 2 stroke loudness is much different from 4 stroke =)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts