Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pro Circuit T4

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So whats the loudest and gaves you the most power.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Have not compared my T-4 to anything other than...umm nothing yet. Havent rode with any other Z's yet.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
yea, which alba pipe you talking about? if you're talking about the full system then it will definitely have more power. and why do you want the loudest pipe? that will just annoy people, you need to look for the best sounding pipe, they will all be loud enough, but it's the tone of it that makes it sound good, not the decibals(sp?)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Absrio, how do you like the Pro Circut, does it fit good? How does it compare to other pipes as far as decibles? I am going to get a slip on and was looking at the Pro Circut, HMF, WB and Yosh. Looking for a good sound that is not too loud. I ride around the house quite a bit and even though I have no neighbors, I want to keep it quiet. I think the stock sound sucks.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Its louder than stock first night I got to my home with it, it was about 2am needless to say after i took it down the road and opened it up for the first time with the pipe i sort of woke my neighbors up. They live about 500yards away and I went the opposite direction. I just told him hey get over it. As compared to other pipes cant really tell you, havnet rode with any. I do know its louder than my Rancher was with a Big Gun Race Core.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok winch one has the best sound.And will give me the most hpcomper the slip on in both pipes and the completes in bothj pipes.OK
nd i am going to delete this and make it a poll ojk so look for the new topic.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey boss can you make this a poll for m dude.Please!!!! make it pro circuit vs alba.You know where you vote for the pipes.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So anyone help.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Come on tell me.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok thanks.I wish some more poele would vote i am think i am ordering one tomarrow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts