Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks all for your help with jetting, it rides so much better now. Some of you may recall when I purchased it, about 6 months ago for 1200 as it needed some love and looked like it had been rolled.

Well since it has been too hot to ride, 110+ degrees here, i have added the front bumper, rear grab bar, nerfs, FMF powercore 4, dynojet kit, K&N filter and outerwear while removing the airbox lid, and it is beginning to look about as well as it runs.

Just wanted to post some pics and get some opinions and suggestions as I still have a good month before I can get it back in the dirt.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Looks clean!!! Nice Z

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks biggie, i need to get new front plastics so i am torn on keeping it white and adding team suzuki graphics or blacking it out. I already have plans on powder coating frame, wheels, a-arms black already so the plastics color is what im torn on as i don't want to start tearing it apart before dune season.

The original plan was to flip it after all the work and get a 450, but I have grown rather attached now :). You should have seen it before, but still less than 2 grand total into it.

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
Looks very clean...

Josh printed me the "SUZUKI" lettering (for my wife's Z that use to be missing all the graphics) that goes on the tank plastics right above the black part.
That would at least let everyone know what's up.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Yup, thats a nice ride you have bud, I'm diggin the push bar especially. Is that the 'Dominator' bar?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Both the grab bar and bumper are pro armor, i believe the front bumper is call the bull bar. The nerfs are "rock", they looked rather cheap in comparison to others and didnt come with instructions, but beefier than I thought they would be.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Ya, PA makes the 'Dominator' bar but thats not the one, but I'm still diggin it bro. Nice accessories none the less.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It is decided, next will be 05-08 front shocks, new front plastics(broken mount on the right side flaps like a bird), and header.

I would ultimately like to try and do a few races in the next year or so just to say that i did, but we will see how that goes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts