1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
sure bro and by the ways your shee is so badass

·
Registered
544 Posts
Get out of this forum....JK By the way your nerf bars on your 400ex are bent..
: Junkie 400ex's i tell ya....JK

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Sup Screamin? Nice to see youre here. Its pretty good place and no flames. Z400Central does a great job. :D

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
stricker- tryin to suck up are we.. :D[/b]
I think he is lol were all mods in training and we dont ban everyone like punks does over at exriders.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
stricker- tryin to suck up are we.. :D[/b]

Well, that wasnt my intensions...I was just complimenting you. For real. I mean I havent seen a flame here yet. Mod would be great and all but thats your choice. lol.

And 350...not to chop you bro but leave it there dude. We seriously dont need it here. Trust me. 8) Its all cool.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome man.....its not only the Yellow boys you got here...its the GREEN ones too...lol...everybody in here is a bunch of good guys and gals. :twisted:

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Hey Screamin Shee does your Toomey Racing Hush Kit work if so does it make the shee pretty quiet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry for the late response 350master, been gone alot lately...

The Hush Kit takes the toomeys from like 105 Db to like 89Db. It is ALOT quieter than toomeys without the hush kit. You can hear banshees in the dunes climbing hills from probably close to half a mile out. You cant really hear mine anymore when its over the next dune.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts