Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:arrow: :idea I'M GETTING READY TO MAKE BIG BORE MOVE. I REALLY LIKE THERE PRICES. THEY SAID THEY DON'T DO DYNO'S. WOULD YOU LET THEM DO THE INSTALL OR GO LOCAL?. IM ONLY 3HR DRIVE FROM THEM. I'M LOOKING AT THE 463cc OR 500cc stroker. I GOING TO HAVE THE KIT MADE WITH LOWER COMPRESSION SO I CAN RUN PUMP GAS. I'M A WOODS RIDER FROM NOTHERN MICHIGAN. I JUST WANT TO SMOKE THE 7- RAPTORS I RIDE WITH OR AT LEAST THE STOCK ONES. ALSO ANYBODY GET A REV KIT YET ? THE ONLY ONE I CAN FIND IS FROM YOSH IT'S FOR THE DRZ IT'S NOT MADE FOR IT SO YOU PLUG SOME WIRES INTO IT. YOU HAVE TO EITHER HAVE THEM DO IT WITH THE CAM SET OR PURCHASE THE CAM AND IGNITION. $ 695.00. THEY SAID THEY WOULDN'T DO IT WITH OUT THE CAM SET SO MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG. WHY HAVE THEY BEEN DRAGGING THEIR FEET ON THIS . I HAD PROBLEMS WITH MY YOSH PIPE THE PACKING BLEW OUT, THEY FIXED IT BUT IT COST ME 40.00 FOR SHIPPING. AFTER PURCHASE I SAW A DYNO THAT SHOWED YOU ONLY GET 1 HP FROM THIS SYSTEM. IF I WOULD SAW THAT I WOULD NOT HAVE BOTHERD. I RIDE IN WOODS SO I HAVE NOISE ISSUE. I HAD TO INSTALL TECH KIT RUNNING MED TIP.

2003 LTZ 400 YOSH STAINLESS FULL SYSTEM ALBAS K&N FILTER KIT. 157.5 MAIN JET 15 TOOTH FRONT SPROCKET MADE FROM A DRZ. IT SEEMS TO BE FASTER THEN MY BUDDIES STOCK ONE BUT WE NEVER SWITCH RIDERS AND HE IS NEW TO RIDDING.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Mickey just did a big bore predator for a girl I know in SC. It was the first predator he had so he hooked it up. I have not talked with her about it yet. It should be in the mag soon though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts