Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Once hunting season starts here in PA I will be spending all my free time in the woods looking for deer and not on a quad. So I figure that will be a good time to start tearing things apart for my winter project, powder coating my 400. I'm having a hard time thinking of a color that will look bad-a$$ with my Kawi green plastics and graphics, other than the current black. So if anyone has any suggestions about the frame/arms I'd like to hear them. Or if any of you Photo-Shop wiz's have any free time, let me see what you can do.;)

Here is a pic from this spring and I have some more in my profile album. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Candy green frame with black a-arms and swingarm would look good imo.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Ps'ed

Attachments

·
Registered
573 Posts
i think it looks bad a$$ as is...id leave it and just add to it lol....maby some billit parts covers things like that...idk....thats just me lol

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Candy green frame with black a-arms and swingarm would look good imo.
Thanks for the Photo-shoping Chino. I like the candy green.

·
Registered
800 Posts
i was chinking the same thing as chino, but make it the same green of the plastic

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Hitman. I was thinking maybe a metallic candy burnt orange/ rust color, but then chinos PS work got me liking the green. Maybe I need Photo Shop, being able see them with different colors is kinda cool.

·
Registered
4 Posts
lol, i was debating this same question last week. i decided to go with the kawi green powder on the frame, black arms, skids, bumpers, with orange plastics. should look wild. So im a little bias on doing yours the same way. either way, post some pics when your done man. cheers.

·
Premium Member
4,285 Posts
candy purple laid over matte white

wrinkle black with emerald green pearl mixed in

or just plain WHITE

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
DAMNIT ZOOKIE!!! lol I was thinking the same thing, Candy purple would look awsome. Also Copper!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Still can't decide on a color. Was thinking maybe a metallic black base with some kawi green flames airbrushed on some areas lately. Decisions decisions.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Black metallic hammer

1 - 14 of 14 Posts