We can easily ship UPS or USPS to you without a problem

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
288 Posts
it really really sucks but see if they can ship us postal service. but for parts the only place i will really deal with is royal distributing in guelph. They have a good website too but other then that i havent found anybody else worth dealing with. Inglis in london dosent know w00ter about quads and hully gully and suzuki are way to much money. I usually get all my stuff from magicracing or advantage both site sponsers. It sucks because of duty and shipping but it will still save you alot of money.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yeah royal distributing and my stealership are the only places i buy parts from. I was talkin to a guy i know that works at royal and he was sayin that there trying to get in suspension pakages for 2008 so hopefully they do becuase theres nowhere around here to get decent a-arms from, and the states is pretty pricey due to the border fees.

·
Registered
288 Posts
well i ordered some stuff from the states again and had to bendover for shipping and duty again but i talked the the ups guy and he said get an account it will save like 15bucks every time on their processing fees or what ever they are called.And it doesnt cost any money from what he tells me.

·
Registered
63 Posts
i just ordered a set of nerfs from advantage cycle and its gonna be an extra $40 for shipping by the time it gets here

first time ordering something online but do you guys gotta pay anything when it gets to your door?

·
Registered
288 Posts
QUOTE (Scott91 @ Jan 28 2008, 07:52 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=650859
i just ordered a set of nerfs from advantage cycle and its gonna be an extra $40 for shipping by the time it gets here

first time ordering something online but do you guys gotta pay anything when it gets to your door?[/b]
yeah if its ups you'll end up paying duty which as far as i know is gst and then you pay some sort of handleing fee which will be more then the duty is

·
Registered
403 Posts
My buddy was telling me today about a place in Hamilton that just sells quad tires i guess? Any kinda, they got them. I told him to find out where it is. His old neighbour races and get tires from there all the time.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
i buy all my stuff out of the states. it kinda comes from all over. alba is about the most expensive. magic racing is pretty decent and fast. they are just as fast as royal.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
QUOTE (rumlesj1 @ Feb 7 2008, 07:36 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=653018
i buy all my stuff out of the states. it kinda comes from all over. alba is about the most expensive. magic racing is pretty decent and fast. they are just as fast as royal.[/b]
Ive been ordering parts from the states too from rockymountainatv.com

They have decent prices and can make good prices packages such as a rim/tire package and such...
The only down fall to it is that shipping usps is expensive as hell... and paying customs and all that BS...
i would want to ship just plan old ups but ive heard problems like being more expensive at border for customes some how and that border has kept packages from being delivered... im not ready to drive at one of our borders to the states to pick up my stuff... im planning on taking a trip to pensylvanie with my buddie to see his family but at same time ordering like 1000$ worth of parts... free shipping withing the states... and since we are aloud to bering back 500$ each worth of merchandise i wont pay fees...

Any one ride near Ottawa???.... im about an hour away east

Planning on making a trip to quebec next summer.. heard there was a spot thats has some amazing sand hills to climb...

·
Registered
95 Posts
QUOTE (Saliba @ Nov 30 2007, 04:47 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=640811
Yeah royal distributing and my stealership are the only places i buy parts from. I was talkin to a guy i know that works at royal and he was sayin that there trying to get in suspension pakages for 2008 so hopefully they do becuase theres nowhere around here to get decent a-arms from, and the states is pretty pricey due to the border fees.[/b]

hullygully - LONDON, ONTARIO = www.hullygully.com

lockharts - COURTLAND, ONTARIO (5MINUTES FROM TILSONBURG, ONTARIO) www.lockhartsodyssey.ca

mckees - DELHI, ONTARIO www.mckeesport.ca

Those are the three i deal

also Rocky Mountain if you don't mind the shipping (I saved 300USD on my Exhaust from Rocky than Lockhart's Prices.)
www.rockymountainatv.com - UTAH :icon_neutral:
:icon_cool:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Just got some parts from Advantage Cycle yesterday. Fast shipping, Ordered them on the 25th of Sept, thats less than 2 weeks. By far the fastest shipping I have had from the states.

P.S. Skrew McKees, I hate getting parts from there. If Im getting parts locally I go to Davidsons Sport and Lawn in Norwich. Great custumer service and Very good techs.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
QUOTE (Northern-Z @ Oct 7 2008, 08:35 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=701336
Just got some parts from Advantage Cycle yesterday. Fast shipping, Ordered them on the 25th of Sept, thats less than 2 weeks. By far the fastest shipping I have had from the states.

P.S. Skrew McKees, I hate getting parts from there. If Im getting parts locally I go to Davidsons Sport and Lawn in Norwich. Great custumer service and Very good techs.[/b]
get good service get fast shipping TRY and gets parts off this site.. best way ive done it so far without paying any CRAZY fees.. other than that i go through rockymountainatv but get raped in fees... but comes up still cheaper than buyin stuff here.... but if you want canadian distributing sites i have used splashndirt they are located in montreal... and have decent service

·
Registered
95 Posts
QUOTE (Northern-Z @ Oct 7 2008, 09:35 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=701336

P.S. Skrew McKees, I hate getting parts from there. If Im getting parts locally I go to Davidsons Sport and Lawn in Norwich. Great custumer service and Very good techs.[/b]
they always seem to give BRAPP and myself good deals,

1 - 17 of 17 Posts