Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
hey

i live in southern NJ and i would like some people to ride with so if anyone has like a group let me know

·
Registered
260 Posts
jimmy put me on your list for runs out to Jack Frost. From the Newark area so the trip is not bad.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
any of u guys go to clayton pics well i own land down the train tracks from it maby we could all go there and go to claytons :rockon

·
Registered
27 Posts
From Staten Island - usually ride in Sayerville, Englishtown or south NJ - did ASARCO on Sunday -

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what part of staten are you from? i Live over in new dorp. I wanan go out ridin soon i havent took it out since i did tha work im dieing to see how it is. Someone said there was cops driving inside sarco the other day. LOL guess that place is shot

·
Registered
127 Posts
HEY IF ANYONE IS FROM STATIN COME TO EXIT 56 OFF THE L.I.E
DECENT LITTLE PLACE TO RIDE
ANY OF YOU GUYS FROM STATIN RODE IN BROOKLYN FOUNTAIN AVE?????

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
is there any nice jumps off the lie? i havent been to fountain ave. Im still lookin for new places to ride. Hit me back maybe me and a few heads will roll out there

·
Registered
27 Posts
from Prince's Bay - riding places are real scarce lately and the weather hasn'e been the best - do you usually ride in NY?

·
Registered
127 Posts
not much at 56 just some hills and w00ter like that
good riding spot there is also another arear off exit 52 commack road called the heartland industry spot
i ride and live in queens we have some good riding here,local people only you have to live here to understand the situation
i got to sarco often but this weather sucks so i havent been riding much

·
Registered
3 Posts
yo have you ever thought about coming down to southjersey, i know all kinds of places you can ride around here.

·
Registered
27 Posts
met one of the guys from speed freeks at Asarco two weekends ago - i was with a 500cc ct racing quadsport - the one with the busted up handlebars

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
does any body live in central nj like momunth county around there???

·
Registered
127 Posts
YEAH THATS THE PAULY
I USED TO RIDE WITH ERIC JON JON,ETC...
BACK IN BROOKYLN AT FOUNTAIN AVE
GOT SOME PICS...
ANYWAY I DO RIDE AT SARCO THEY GO EVERY SAT AND DRAG
BUT I HAVENT BEEN RDING DUE TO THE WEATHER ITS SUCKS

1 - 20 of 22 Posts