Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a slip on and was wondering if anyone had one for atleast a ride or two then got the full system and noticed any improvement. My thoughts are that I love the slip on but their pipe is the same length as stock, its just bigger diameter. It seems that shorter is better when it comes to pipes usually but length usually give torque and short helps rpm's/horsepower. Any thoughts? :?:

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Not sure but I am going to order there headpipe for $150 tommorrow. Not a bad deal to me $300 for a full system.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Bought slip on off of ebay for $150 just ordered head pipe for $150 Z will totally be back together Friday then next week get to tear it down again to put in my Intake cam :D i cant wait

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
This thing plain out rips right now with the full pipe i took the snorkle off and put in a 155 and the porcalin is a light tan and i am runnin a stock air filter. I started out with a 135 and snorkle and the thing ripped then but kicked on the fan so i knew i was a little lean and with the lid off and 155 it sputtered at full throttle before i hit the rev limter. But 155 stock air filter and lid still on seem really high but hey i know i cant be lean with that combination...also those are mikuni jets

·
Registered
21 Posts
i've had both on my 250ex and noticed an equal difference from both. I thought the full system was definitly worth it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts