Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for places to ride all the places that i used to ride are all being shut down. Does any body have any good suggestions I live in St. Lucie county which is north of west palm anybody kno of places to ride thats within 1-2 hr driving distance all replies is appreciated

·
Registered
71 Posts
North Port. They built a bunch of roads hoping people would build and it never happened. Now it's just a bunch of roads with trails, tracks, and mud holes strewn throughout. Cops don't care, people are out there all the time riding dirt bikes and 4 wheelers. It's a good time.

·
Registered
71 Posts
north port - Google Maps

north port - Google Maps

north port - Google Maps

north port - Google Maps

These are the different tracks we have over in North Port.
The first picture is the big track that has a bunch of doubles and triples, it's a pretty good track.
Second picture is 2 big mud holes, 1 really small jump, and some whoops. We use the mud holes as a circle track.
I haven't been over to the track in the 3rd picture, but it's there.
The 4th picture is a small track, maybe 1 small jump, and as you can see, a little mud hole. I've only gone over to this one once. It's pretty fun, but the track in the first pic is the best one.
There are also trails that go all the way around this whole place. You could go out on the trails and be gone for half a day.

·
Registered
232 Posts
just be careful in North Port. Me and my buddies use to ride there but the police began ticketing and closing up all the areas to ride about 4-5 years ago.(The tickets were around $125.00 back then...I know first hand) There were also some neat tracks in the Port Charlotte area.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts