Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buying a new KFX next weekend, and I'm looking for some good riding area's in MASS!! Help a brotha out.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
I'm originally from Leominster, in Central MA. There are very few places to ride in MA. Whenever I rode back home, it would usually be illegally. Someone told me about a MX track in Uxbridge, and I think there's some areas out near Pittsfield. Other than that, you may want to focus your attention on New York. From what I've heard, there's many more places to ride there. There's alot of guys from NY here on the forum that may be able to help you out. Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
There is a practice MX track in Uxbridge...a few MX in other places in Mass...a few forests allow ATVs...I ride the powerlines and gas pipeline. It is best to get your quad registered if you going to be riding in Mass.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Ya Dude, you definitely need to register it as soon as you get it. There are plenty of places to go where you wont get hastled but they do sometimes check your registration.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Howdy!
Ya, registration is a must, $30 for 2 years, and less hassle by "legalized" authority figures!
Finding riding places can be tough, no one wants to reveal their spots due to those few riders that ruin it for those of us that ride legaly and respect others private property.
We just lost a GREAT riding spot in Rhode Island because SOME riders couldn't stay away from privately owned sand pits and created burms in the middle of dirt roads. Nice guys....
So when you do find a riding spot, help us all out by riding responsibly!
(sorry, I'll get off my soapbox now :roll:) .

One of my favorite riding spots, although kinda far for you, is at the intersection of Rts 495 and Rt 85 in Milford. Lots of trails and some rough trails for those that want to hone their "technical" riding skills.

Peace-out.. (did I really just say that?)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, maybe sometime we can set up a date to go riding at the Uxbridge track.

John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts