Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on here from the St Louis Mo area and wanna go riding? always looking for someone to ride with, 2007 z400.

Let me know

·
Registered
198 Posts
Might be a bit of a drive but my quad is in central IL, Jacksonville to be exact. We could meet somewhere in the middle sometime. 07 z400 as well, but special edition ;) Going to be highly modded hopefully by the time I go riding next ;) (look in sig) Deff going to have the FCR installed though.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah your about a 2 hour drive from my house, you ever been to St Joe st park? just south of STL its an awesome place if you ever wanna check it out!

·
Registered
198 Posts
SOUTH of St. Louis? Nah lol. I usually go to Taylorville to ride. Wood chip track ;)

·
Registered
425 Posts
I live in O'Fallon/Wentzville area. I live on 120+ acres so i mostly ride around my house. Haven't gotten the chance lately to go to any off road parks or tracks.

·
Registered
425 Posts
It's nice but when the fields are planted there is very limited places to ride and gets boring really quick. Not to mention some of the farmers around here dont like how loud my atvs are dont like when we tear stuff up.:(

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'm 40 minutes east of stl in illinois.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Im an hour and a half south east near mt vernon il

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm 35min west of St.Louis. I'm in wright city. Just bought my 06 z400 late last year. Bone stock besides the handle bars. Looking to go riding with new ppl. Been on 2 wheels all my life and just made the change.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts