Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is primarily directed at the folks who have spent hard earned dollars already on any of these kits and have ACTUALLY USED THEM!

Hey guys, I know WP, jster and a few others have opted to stroke their machines and some have done the cams thing alone.

Please pass on your recommendations on what to do the Z next.

I have the full Ti yoshi, full PRM skidders, elkas(front) on order...looking for some more HP for Cross country/woods type riding.

I am looking for a relatively simple system to maintain and THAT IS RELIABLE!!!!!

I was thinking the Yoshi 450 kit....ANYONE HAVE THIS YET?
I DO NOT WANT THE TRINITY KIT...HAD SOME ISSUES WITH TRINI a few years back....

Other kits, please let me know what you like and do not like, where the power hits the hardest, HP numbers, TQ numbers, ease of riding, ease of starting and clean, smooth running...or does it idle rough like a comp3 cammed LS1...

Thanks. 8)

·
Registered
379 Posts
A few pros commented to me on the lack of power the Duncan/Yosh Z400 had. They felt it should have way more. This was mx, so cc may be different.

·
Registered
198 Posts
My Z goes in in a couple weeks for my 450 bigbore,being done by EsatCoastATV, should be real interesting to get it back with the dyno results and post them,cause I will one of the first with this set-up besides the 2 they are doing for DirtWheels,,MX450 and CrossCountry450,,I am getting Cross Country450,
I would not jump on any bandwagon yet til I post my results cause you may want to there kit,gonn'a be another to choose from.
Peace,
Matt

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
whos getting the mx450 kit me interested?!?!?!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Very Cool, Matt, I will def wait for your results

My Z goes in in a couple weeks for my 450 bigbore,being done by EsatCoastATV, should be real interesting to get it back with the dyno results and post them,cause I will one of the first with this set-up besides the 2 they are doing for DirtWheels,,MX450 and CrossCountry450,,I am getting Cross Country450,
I would not jump on any bandwagon yet til I post my results cause you may want to there kit,gonn'a be another to choose from.
Peace,
Matt[/b]
I will wait for your test results!

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
who actually makes the piston that EastCoastATV uses? they don't make it themselves do they?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts