Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dads AC 300 4x4 keeps stalling? Does anyone elses AC 300 keep stalling...we think its the float bowl so we are going to open up the carb and check it.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I don't thinks it ur floatbowl, but check it anyways. I think its ur pilot jet, what throttle position is it stalling at?

Later

·
Registered
794 Posts
I'm not sure what ur problem is but i'll figure it out. I'll post later when i do.

Later

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It does it all the time...we are going to take the carb off and check the float bowl and maybe change the jetting...

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ARG...we adjusted the float bowl, the jetting, and the pilot jet...still stalls!...next we are going to see if its a problem with the valves becuase my dad read in another forum that that was a problem with another guy and he fixed it by adjusting the valves...

·
Registered
25 Posts
clean your floatbowl and air filter, and then go run it at top speed for a while. this fixes my arctic cat every time after i sink it. these things are hard to drown out!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
After we messed with the float bowl and jetting it stalled only twice...its better then before...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts