Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you guys heard of a company called Extreme Fabrications and if so are the products they produce any good its just that a company in Australia is importing their products at a good price for example a front bumper for the Z400 from proarmor would cost me $170 Australian plus freight of about $30-$40 where as i can get one of the extreme fabrication ones for $130 Australian plus $10 freight but if the quality is not good i would rather pay the extra dollars and go with Pro Armor any info would be greately appreciated.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I havent heard a whole lot about Extreme Fab...Ive seen a few advertisement around in magazines and stuff but I hear alot of good stuff about the New Pro Armor. Thats stuff looks durable and If I ever get a bigger bike I will prolly purchase full belly skid, swingarm, and a-arms skids. But thats just my opinion. 8)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No you must have misunderstood what i was saying . The company here in Australia is importing the gear from a company in America called Extreme Fabrications, and i was wondering if the gear that they make is any good The company in Australia is called JMC Racing the web site is : http://www.jmcracing.com.au
They are a good company that supplies all aftermarket parts for all types of quads check em out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts