Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my last artrax thread was ask whether or not they are good and the few people that had them liked them, so i decieded to get them beause of there low prices $44-$46 per tire at Motosport.com. First off the shipping was great, took all off 3 days i ordered wednesday afternoon and receved them Friday morning :D had them on my beast by Sunday as get off the old tires and putting them on wasa WooterWooterWooterWooterWooter. Now i have them on my quad im really impressed the hook up very well yet slide perfectly through turns, i took them in some soft sloppy swamp and they were lifting the front end and throwing 30ft roost but i stayed fairly clean despite my little fendering in the rear, my friend who decided to follow me however got pretty muddy. In soft sandy gravel they rip and preform awesome, same with the woods and dirt, also i think they look really nice to. Overall im super happy with these tires and will buy them again!!!! PiCs!!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,168 Posts
nice info and write up. thanks!

·
Banned
1,064 Posts
Told you they were about the best tire out there for the money. I love em for the price. There just not enough for my kfx730 though. I got the 20x11x10 in them and they were only 10 wide instead of 11. I think the 9" version is true 11 wide though. I put the artrax on the wifes 400ex and there great. She waxed a 440ex over the weekend with her stock internal 400ex. Gotta love that.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I'm going to be getting a set of artrax 20x11x9 rears

·
::3 Pump Chump!::
3,047 Posts
Now lets see how long they last

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i love how they are so controlablethey are my friend was doing a 2nd gear donut so i started doing a drift in the opposite rotation, super cool to do when your bumper is like a foot from being killed by the warrior, things a heavy pig

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hehe got any vids of it iv only seen pics of the beasty

·
Banned
1,064 Posts
Non since the I put the new motor together. Still tuning and playing with it so far. Damn traction is a problem now big time though. Running like new Razr II rears and they provide little traction :D I will get some new vids together soon. I know one thing for sure, 70+mph wheelies are no problem :)

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
better have the same pressure in both rears lol

·
Banned
1,064 Posts
You got that right :lol Even when there even it will take off sideways spinning like hell while lifting the front end up. Shouldn't be much short of 100 horsepower at the motor and loads of torque. I will get some videos asap.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Awesome can't wait

·
Registered
15 Posts
i got the 20/11/9 rears they are 19 inch tall and a little over 10 width not as wide on tread as my others the same size. i would like to know the real front measurements and what size you have ?

·
Registered
232 Posts
I've been racing with Razor's for years and any new tire is going to give you great traction at first, especially if you were riding on worn out tires in the first place. The true test is durability. I once ran a set of yeng-shin (or something like that) which I recieved as part of a contingency program. These tires seemed to work great for 1 GNCC race. After the race, I was looking at the tires and I had almost wore the nobs on the drive side of the tire completely off. I flipped the tires around and got 1 more race out of them. Let us know how these tires look after a few rides. I'm always looking for another tire due to how much the price of the Razo II's have gone up.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Got the artrax now on my z400 and love 'em. Less than a Franklin for two rears and I go as good as ever with anything twice the price and more.

·
Banned
1,064 Posts
Best tires I have seen for the price. My wifes 400ex is still running the last set I bought. I wouldn't hesitate to buy more of them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts