0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my R....Untouched.

All 3 Quads...My R and the 2 Z's

R....front shot....

R.....left shot....

R....left shot.....

R....rear shot....

R....rear closeup....lol...look at my rear brakes!

Ok...my buddy Mike just came over and we got some pics of his 404 Banshee! Check these out!

Well boys...there ya go....sorry about the load time...LMAO :twisted:

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Jamey,Congratulations on your new baby.Hehe Give her lots of TLC. She is awsome.Good Luck with all the work and tuff decisions you will have to make on all the right parts for her. :) I sent pictures of my Z400 to the boss. Dunno when he will put me in the members gallery.If you Email me at [email protected] I will send them to you. :) She is not done yet. I still need alot of my stuff installed. Then I will update the pitures.

LORI

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL...she isn't too purdy but she has A LOT of heart!

I got my tires and wheels and bars ordered....working on plastics....had to give the old lady $1500. :evil:

So I'll have to wait on some stuff...I'll have her where I want her in the spring....THAT'S A PROMISE.

She already smoked a Z 3 times and tied the 2 times I was on the Z.

So I'd say that's definately A LOT OF HEART!

Working on video....got some drag videos on tape...will have Billy put them online if he ever gets over here....WAITING ON YOU BILLY!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Those tires on the R are actually supposed to be real good dirt drag tires, and also good in the snow. Good luck with the new toy, should be a fun change up to have around, that's for sure.

·
Registered
503 Posts
That looks like a really fun project! My zilla looked a lot like that when I got it. Did you turn that right rear tire back to the way it supposed to be before you raced it? It appears to be inside out?

OutCast
88 LT500RJ

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Those tires look like the tires that I bought, are they pro wedges? I haven't got my set yet, should be here any day now. Are they wore down pretty good?

Once your R is all fixed she will look good. Now in the spring you can take pictures again and then do a before and after! I love that.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Man im jealous of you Jamey. Well anyways keep us informed on the r because I cant wait to see what its gonna look like when its done.
L8r bro-Josh

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah the rim was backwards.....I didn't change a thing because I wanted you guys to have pics of it the way I got it.

My new stuff will be here tomorrow or Friday. :twisted:

Brent....they WERE almost bald....and I just hung with that 404 Banshee!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Add the set of 3........Double-Trouble is actually ME and Al. Those are our machines

1 - 20 of 28 Posts