dude that voice scared the chit out of me!!! its got my attention

·
Super Moderator
5,886 Posts
Amen tucker. Amen.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
awesome....but question, what are some ways I can make my quad faster?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Funny Sh*t...........What gearing should I use? I keep getting my ass handed to me by a guy on a Renegade 1000??? Do I need a FCR? I've also got a boat for sale..

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
hello my name is jim i work at burger king and i have a prblem my forwheeler dosnt start even if i choke it how can i fix this!!!!!! i need help bad thank you and have a good day an oh if you are wonderin i have a rapter 660 for sale piped jetted with real nobby tires RAW POWER

·
Registered
275 Posts
hello my name is jim i work at burger king and i have a prblem my forwheeler dosnt start even if i choke it how can i fix this!!!!!! i need help bad thank you and have a good day an oh if you are wonderin i have a rapter 660 for sale piped jetted with real nobby tires RAW POWER
"Did ya try to run it on prime" lol

·
Super Moderator
5,886 Posts
My z will only start when I pull start it, does anyone know what's wrong? Also, it runs and then shuts off, and it'll only run on pri, I just can't figure it out.

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
how do i clean a carb? how do i get my z in reverse? when i was riding real hard i stopped and checked the oil and it was empty so i rode it as fast and hard as possible to get it back to the truck, 6 miles away, so i can refill the oil. when i got back it wouldn't even turn over, what do i need to do? O and my fan wont turn on what could be wrong with it aaaahhhh i dont need it any one wanna buy it?

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
My bike won't run! Any help and suggestions are welcome, I just wana ride!

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
how do i clean a carb? how do i get my z in reverse? when i was riding real hard i stopped and checked the oil and it was empty so i rode it as fast and hard as possible to get it back to the truck, 6 miles away, so i can refill the oil. when i got back it wouldn't even turn over, what do i need to do? O and my fan wont turn on what could be wrong with it aaaahhhh i dont need it any one wanna buy it?
If you ride like I ride it never comes on anyway I take it easy. Just get rid of that fan.

·
Registered
330 Posts
My yfz450 has a problem going into reverse, every time I downshift below first gear and turn the knob on the right the engine dies!?!?!? can someone please help...?

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Rofl! That chit is funny. Had me cracking up the whole time

·
Administrator
12,447 Posts
I need HELP now. Please respond....NOW.

Oh........no response.............OK I'll post in another section.

I need help NOW!! Please respond!

That video should be required prior to any first post.

·
Registered
684 Posts
What kind of fuel should I run. Someone told me 110 on stock is a great idea.

·
Premium Member
4,092 Posts
I have nu 2 me z400 that has 18 inch rear tires that r prety bald an a 13 teeth front spraget but my quad only goz like 109 mph n my frend has a nijer that will du 125 n I want 2 beet him in a drag race du u think if I run 110 fule or nitros I can beet him n I was thinkig if ia cut the fendars in the front Ida get more top speed so ia think ima gona cut them 2nite an will rerace him 2moro

1 - 20 of 51 Posts