Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys just want to share with you guys
Any way bought this atv and the guys dint know what it was as he bought it the way it is all he said was its a Suzuki

So bought it $100 not running
So took it home and washed it
Took the carb of rebuilt it still no start
Check for spark all good
Then drained oil smelled gas so i knew there was somthing wrong with the petcock so by pass vacum line and just useprime and shot it off when not in use incase float get stuck.

Tried to start no go. Check for compresion test all good 150
So last step was check valve clearance and found out it was too tight cant even push in .001 put it to specs thereit is started in i push of a botton.

Any way i run the vin and found out it was a 2003 ltf 250

So i said okay! I wanted a quad look as i sold my old banshee years ago so i search online and no answers if ltz 250 body will fit ltf 250

So i have my old banshee plastic threw it in theframe and it did fit i said good for now as it will be expensive to buy ltz 250 frame and next thing you know it wont fit.
Now im still trying to find out if ltz 250 cdi box will fit my ozark please help me on this as my rev limit on my ozark is way to low i tried to look for wiring diagram of the ozark but no reponds on any forum as i was thinking maybe i can addapt a power comander and run the maps on the computer. But until i dont have wiring diagram im lost. It runs great just cuts out on rev limit. Im also fabing up a front widenning kit for it. Good and bad Comments are welcome any help on the body and cdi will realy help i think this is the first build here atv-quad if im not mistaken

Attachments

·
Administrator
12,447 Posts
You may notice that this has been moved to the proper forum. Where it was posted was in the LTZ 400 section of the forums. I know this is a little more limited but this site was originally just an LTZ site so that is why it is mostly focused on the 400's.
I am also going to close this as the issue you are asking about is already being discussed in your previous post.
Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.