Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
that Z is awesome, I've seen that pic before somewhere, somebody on the site has that plastic too, but what kind of bumper is that? :?: ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
03z400 has carbon fiber but its not like that, it is cut differently. It says AZA on it, idk if thats the brand. It looks like the bike in the picture also has TCS suspension, extended a arms, metal radiator gaurds,douglas beadlock rims with holeshots, new seat cover, new handlebars, his axle is chrome so im thinking thats aftermarket, i cant tell what kind of pipe he has but it is aftermarket because his header pipe is chrome. Im not gonna hate on 03z400 cuz hes got the carbon fiber and i know it is pretty expensive, but alot of people are voting for him for quad of the month and besides the plastic, his looks stock. The Z in this picture has the carbon fiber plus alot more. I think that should be the quad of the month next month

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
03z400 has carbon fiber but its not like that, it is cut differently. It says AZA on it, idk if thats the brand. It looks like the bike in the picture also has TCS suspension, extended a arms, metal radiator gaurds,douglas beadlock rims with holeshots, new seat cover, new handlebars, his axle is chrome so im thinking thats aftermarket, i cant tell what kind of pipe he has but it is aftermarket because his header pipe is chrome.  Im not gonna hate on 03z400 cuz hes got the carbon fiber and i know it is pretty expensive, but alot of people are voting for him for quad of the month and besides the plastic, his looks stock. The Z in this picture has the carbon fiber plus alot more. I  think that should be the quad of the month next month[/b]
stock? the only thing he's missing is a bore kit, maybe some other little stuff

·
Registered
254 Posts
thanks...and the difference is i actually ride mine....funny thing is ..the truck in the pic is a 2003 chevy and i have a 2003 chevy getting lifted right now.......weird... i guess great minds think alike :D

·
Registered
363 Posts
that Z is awesome, I've seen that pic before somewhere, somebody on the site has that plastic too, but what kind of bumper is that? :?: ?[/b]
That front bumper kinda looks like an Alba.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
my bad, the only pic i ever saw of yours is the one that is by your name when you post, it looked stock except for the bumper, the nerf bars, and the carbon fiber, but i guess you have alot more than just that.

·
Registered
254 Posts
its cool...i took those pics a long time ago...i should probally post some new ones one of these days

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have the pic you guys are talkin about. Its from sandbros.com, I don't know whose it is though

1 - 11 of 11 Posts