Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
back in 98 ..my buddy bought a brand new warrior..so i went down a got one 2..well the very first day we went out.we were with his friend that had a blaster..so we were about 2 hours in the woods and .we came up to a hill that had rocks at the top of if ..it had just enough room to fit a quad through ..my buddy went up half way and said no way..i called him names (not going to say what i really called him)but he said YOU do it..so i did..i went up all the way..the front tires got stuck between the rocks and i didnt make it..so it started going backwards.the front wheel turned and that was it..it roled down the hill of the side of the hill in the woods where we couldnt even see it.so after we got it out we were riding and the blaster was in front of me and we were going down a dirt road..well i wasnt going to let the blaster in front so i passed him..we were pinned in fifth and the road way kinda woopy and the front of the frame hit a rock the rear skid plate cought it and flipped it over on me ..end over end 4 times ...it happened so fast thaT i was still on the quad..i broke my colar bone ..the frame broke in 2 where the rear grab bar went..the lights were gone and the the bars were trashed..6 months after ..i sold it and got a banshee ..(what did you think i learned my lession..)noy im faster then ever in the woods with my z400

1 - 1 of 1 Posts