Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today i went to the local Suzuki dealer, and they have the Z400s and everything was fine, but my dad called the mortgage company and found out that if i financed a new z400 that it may increase the interest rate on the mortgage we will need to get later this year for our new house were getting... Because of this my parents will not co-sign the loan for the Z400 and now i cant get one :( Now i have two options, I can sell my LT250 and try to find a stock TRX250R for $2,000-2,500, or i can spend $1,000 Modifying my stock LT250R... Any Ideas?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
keep the lt250, save some money and when you have enough, sell the 250 and get the z400.[/b]

I agree. That way while you are saving money you will still have a machine to ride and when you have enough, just sell the LT and getcha a Z so you wont have a period of not being able to ride. 8)

·
Registered
439 Posts
Be pateient and saVe up. It may take longer but in the long run when you get the Z you will be so much more happier. Just be patient and save up!

·
Registered
142 Posts
your the luckiest one of all of us! By the time you save up, say a year or two, Honda will have a quad that will smoke everthing ever made to date so you wont have to unload a Z or EX that nobody wants anymore, lol.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I wouldn't be so confident about Honda. I'd think yamahaha might put the yz426f in an atv and unfortunetly it will be the Z's and maybe the cr450f. But imac is right, there will be a new atv from honda in the next couple of years and its gonna rip!

Later

·
Registered
76 Posts
I doubt that Honda will put the CRF motor in a quad. Maybe a detuned version.

The CRF is a SUPER HIGH MAINTENANCE machine....I know from EXPERIENCE. But I will say one thing...if Honda does use that motor...the compitition is DOOMED...including Cannondale!

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
your the luckiest one of all of us!  By the time you save up, say a year or two, Honda will have a quad that will smoke everthing ever made to date so you wont have to unload a Z or EX that nobody wants anymore, lol.[/b]
HAHANO it will be so detuned it wont even be funny.They'll use there 650cc dirt bike engine in a quad cause the R&D is done on that engine and there crf450 motor is still in R&D.Also the crf450 motor is to high maintenance for your average joe that just wants to go rideing on the weekend with out a care.Don't hold your breath peeps who are waiting for the crf450 motor in quad cause it aint gonna happen unless u make your own.Once again they will most likely use the 650cc d-bike motor cause its in there new hunting atv so that would mean that Honda is entering the big bore market with a big bore utility atv and maybe a big bore Sport Quad. L8r-Josh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts