Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gonna check some interest. Thinking on selling my current itp Baja's and tires. Fronts are 4x144 10"s and rears are 4x110 9"s. Front tires are Maxxis Razr tires with no plugs or leaks. 80-85% tread left. Rears are Maxxis Razr II's with 85-90% tread left. One plug from a tiny hole.

Fronts=165.00 plus shipping.

Rears=195.00 plus shipping.

·
Premium Member
7,168 Posts
Pricing?

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
wish the rears were 8"

·
Banned
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How bout 165.00 plus shipping on the fronts.

220.00 plus shipping on the rears.

Need to move these asap. If your interested just let me know where your from and don't be afraid to make me an offer on these. Thanks

·
Registered
259 Posts
220 for rears seem steep. i thing i paid 250- 280 for my rear tires and rims a few years ago. good luck

·
Banned
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Steep? The ITP Baja wheels are 98 a piece online. Thats almost the price I am asking for wheels and tires. Razr II"s are 140 a tire for a 20x11x9. 476 new for the rears by my math. I can't give them away.

You must have not bought ITP Baja wheels and Razr II tires. No way.

·
Registered
259 Posts
you are correct...... i bought HD's with red label wheels. all i was saying is I can get 2 tires mounted new for the same price you want used........ also i never said i bought the same setup? did I? All i said was my rear tires and wheels. i think you need to chill out, people get to worked up on this site over little stuff like this.

·
Registered
433 Posts
UUUhhhh you are the one getting all upset but if you didn't get that type of tire wheel combo than why did you post that because thats like saying someone selling a 1lb of gold for $1000 is too much because you bought a 1lb block of steel for $50

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
Those tires look to have very good meat still and bajas are strong. I think it's a good start price for them,and he also said not to be afraid to throw an offer:)

·
Banned
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
you are correct...... i bought HD's with red label wheels. all i was saying is I can get 2 tires mounted new for the same price you want used........ also i never said i bought the same setup? did I? All i said was my rear tires and wheels. i think you need to chill out, people get to worked up on this site over little stuff like this.
I am not upset at all your comparing apples and oranges.

Yes but your saying the price seemed high for what I am selling. What I am selling is not what you bought at all. Douglas wheels and ITP baja's are in two different category's when it comes to price and durability.

I just stated you didn't buy the setup I have for that kind of money. :cool:

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I bet that kfx goes bwaaaaaaaap bwaaaaaaaap bwaaaaaaap!! Zooooooooooom...

·
Banned
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I bet that kfx goes bwaaaaaaaap bwaaaaaaaap bwaaaaaaap!! Zooooooooooom...
Video's soon to come I hope. Still gotta get some things lined out on it. I do know I can about hit the rev limiter on the hind wheels now. With the smaller 20"s out back it should be running mid 80's on mph at the rev limiter with the stage 3 clutch. I can hit the limiter in about 4-5 secs at wot.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Video's soon to come I hope. Still gotta get some things lined out on it. I do know I can about hit the rev limiter on the hind wheels now. With the smaller 20"s out back it should be running mid 80's on mph at the rev limiter with the stage 3 clutch. I can hit the limiter in about 4-5 secs at wot.
Thats sick, hahahaaa!

·
Banned
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well I guess on the long riding trip over the weekend I picked up a small nail in one of my Razr II's. I knocked the price on down on the rears for it. Tiny hole but I am going to plug it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts