Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this morning was my first trip down to baroid.. it was sweet.. lots of hillclimbing, big jumps, and fast trails... but be aware of the parking lot, lol, i fell victum of it all with many others... i was do'n a donut and my tires caught and i wheelied and i was ride'n the wheelie and i shifted into 2nd and gave it too much gas and i slammed the grab bar on the gravel and it bucked me off to.. i got the wind knocked out of me pretty good and the Z ended up on its side... i think i bruised my tailbone and my upper back is kill'n me but i kept riding the rest of the morning.. i did some of the smaller jumps and climbs.. but i liked watch'n a 71yr old man out ride all the rest of us on his 400 4x4 scrambler, this man was nuts i had to think twice about go'n up and down the huge almost straight up and down hills he was leading us through... i hope i'm still go'n strong like that at 71.. but it was a blast and if your in ARK or close by i would definitly recomend checking it out... it bout and hours SE of little rock.. lataz

1 - 1 of 1 Posts