Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
still can't get my beads seated they where shipped as small as possible and they are not wide enough to start to make pressure at all due to the main face being in a slight "v" shape things that have been tried are the starting fluid trick and strap trick, i need help!! :bawling:

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Pull the valve core out, take the air hose with no chuck in it (female end) put it over the valve stem it should push a huge amount of air into the tire also use liquid soap to help seat quicker

·
Registered
259 Posts
push one side on by hand as far as you can than use alot of air and work with the other side. it took me about 15 a tire to do mine because the were shipped really flat like that also. and use ALOT of dish soap

·
::3 Pump Chump!::
3,047 Posts
let the tire sit in the sun for a couple hours. then you will be good to go.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well both rear ones are on my dad got sick of watching me struggle with the fronts and tried to help but we got nowhere so he is gonna take them it to a tire shop lol works for me!!

·
::3 Pump Chump!::
3,047 Posts
well both rear ones are on my dad got sick of watching me struggle with the fronts and tried to help but we got nowhere so he is gonna take them it to a tire shop lol works for me!!
im to cheep for that lol.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so am i haha

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
put some dish soap on the bead and then do the starting fuild trick, buck make sure you take the valve stem out or once the falme is over its gonna suck the bead right back off

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
put some dish soap on the bead and then do the starting fuild trick, buck make sure you take the valve stem out or once the falme is over its gonna suck the bead right back off
I tried it with my sand rail when I threw a rear paddle and it didn't work but I think we used/tried WD-40 or something.
I have done it with golf cart tires and we never bothered with the valve stem.......worked fine but I could see how it would happen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts