·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am lookin at Ebay right now $140 for them any place cheaper

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
You can get them from atvaddiction for $145.00. Yeah its not cheaper but for $5 i would get them new.

2003 suzuki z-400
Dg front bumper
k&n filter
jet kit
Ac propeg nerfs
Suzuki swingarm skid

·
Registered
198 Posts
Got my a/c propegs off of Ebay new for 143.95 and even better cause it turns out the supplier was only 20.min away.Somebody has them up on ebay now for 215.00.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
sounds like a good price if they're new, if not I'd spend a little extra on new ones, no scratches or dents or bents or cracks...

·
Registered
178 Posts
I just got my propegs. I orderded them saturday from atv addiction and they came tuesday. I got them for 140.95 plus shipping, I also bought the ac front bumper also.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I also got my pro pegs and front bumper from ATV Addiction.I had my order at my door in 24 hours from ordering...He has super fast shipping!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
ATV Addiction

I just got off the phone with the salesman @ ATV Addiction :D and they are currently out of stock. Hes ordering 50-60 more sets and the price will be going up to $160.00 if you don't order within the next month. Z-400 central members pay $150.00 plus shipping. Still a dawm good deal!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yea I got mine from Lewis at http://atvaddiction.com . There great people to deal with!!! I think you can't get better service no were else.I have to give them a 5star rating ***** everything went smooth as it can get!
You can mail them at [email protected].
or call 717-477-9321 10:00am-6:00pm est Mon-Fri, 10:00am-3:00pm
Sat. or order off the site.

·
Registered
197 Posts
They should have some in today give them a call

·
Registered
174 Posts
do they carry yoshimiriah cause i saw the one pipe on there i would like to order the full yoshi system ac pro pegs k and n air filter could he get all that?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Thats were I got my AC bumper and nerf bars for the Z and the two EX's at, great people to talk to and very willing to take care of you. If you do not see what you are wanting make sure you either e-mail or call them and ask if they have it, more and likely they do.

Dadsz400

1 - 15 of 15 Posts