Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do u guys think about the stuff u bought for ur Z? Which ones are worth buying, and how much are they? Which ones aren't worth buying?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
nerf bars are great i got the propegs $200, skids are good if in the woods but i dont ride in the woods

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How about an ac front bumper with a mud screen? I was thinking about one of them. Please keep listing the best prouct(and how much it is) you found for your Z.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How about an AC Racing front bumper with a mudscreen? I was thinking about one of them. Please keep listing the best product(and how much it is) that you found for your Z

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
w00ter! Sorry i entered that twice.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
i like it it is really cool looking i dont like the dg i have experence that the break easy on my blaster it was 74 dollars but i got it from my dealer so that is why it was so high

if u are going to do mx get a a arms im gettin bougard because i have a tight buget

axel i go for a lsr its the strongest for its price you can get if ffor 319 from denton racing

hipers are great but i would ent recomend them for a tigh buget i got them used for a cheap price and im just getting regular black fronts and and holeshot mx

·
Registered
723 Posts
well i found out the hard way dont try to mix and match underbelly parts.
i bought a suzuki nerfs,AC bumper and tried to get an AC skid plate.
the AC skid plate wouldnt fit with my nerf bars,the AC bumper wouldnt fit over the suzuki skid plate i had to buy to fit my suzuki nerf bars.the suzuki bumper i bought its brackets bent just tightening the bolts.
my AC swingarm skid plates wear strip is wearing a flat spot on the top of my chain instead of in the wear strip.other then that hell im having fun
Viper

G

·
DUDE....get a Motion Pro Vortex Twist Throttle Kit WITH Grips for only $45 plus shipping

From who? Me....of course!

I am selling them because Al and I decided that for where we ride and how we ride.....they are just not for us. Some people love them (I use too)....some don't.

If anybody wants one....PM me....my prices are very FAIR...some people lied and said Rocky Mountain has them for like $35....well....I called and spoke with Kylie today....they don't and never had one yet....they don't even had a part number for one.

Both of my Kits ARE Motion Pro VORTEX Throttle kits made SPECIFFICALLY for the Z400's and the KFX's and they come with Scott Grips.

I really like that AC bumber that Billy has too.....SWEET.

And if you ride with people like me....BETTER GET NERF BARS TOO! :twisted:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Any other products that u liked, and bought? Prices?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts