·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey post everyones best riding stories here! I wanna read some good ones:D

·
Registered
954 Posts
Ok this happened to me in 2005. Straight out of high school went to the closest suzuki dealer and purchased a 2004 dvx. Bought it in november. Christmas day I hit a terrace in 3rd gear at my grandparents place showing off to my cousin. Ended up landing on the front rolled it over me. Went to the doctors the next day and they had me get a cat scan but didn't find anything wrong. Before I left the lady said to come back in a couple of weeks for a check up. New years eve same year, I was riding at a homemade track and overjumped a double and lost control and hit a second double which made the quad land on top of me, thank god I was wearing my helmet. Next thing I know I'm getting hauled to the hospital in the ambulance. When I got there the lady that wanted me to come back for a check up was there and I told here this is probably not what she meant by a check up. Anyways got another cat scan and some exrays. Some how I walked away without breaking anything. I got the nick name arctic crash since it was a arctic cat dvx.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Last week, two hours into my first ride, I rolled my buddy's z 10 times down the biggest hill there. I don't think I'll ever get over it, I'm still pissed at myself.

·
Registered
260 Posts
back in April of this year we took a trip up to West Virginia to ride some Outlaw trails. we stopped at a hill, and the old guy we are riding with pointed at it. so i took off and went up it. it was slick from alot of rain, but not bad. there was nothing up there, so i come back down and start talking sh!t to the guy with the Honda Rancher. according to him this is the best bike ever built. Its a Honda, its 4x4, it blah blah blah.
he gets about 3/4 of the way up, rooted twice and it rolled, and rolled, and rolled, finally stopping against a tree on the side of a mountain. it took a hour and a half to get it out. it was so funny my lowly sport quad made it without a problem, but his 4x4 couldn't
i have some pics but can't find them now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts