Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I havent been there but my guess would be that their server crashed or its down for maintainance.

·
Registered
620 Posts
i went there a little bit ago, then i went back yesterday and it wasn't there, the time i went when it was working they were all bashing BB01 for shutting down a web site about blaster that wasn't blasterhq because all the people were bashing him on it, then BB01 said that bhq might get shut down because of the other web site, and maybe it did, sorry if i confused you!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i went there a little bit ago, then i went back yesterday and it wasn't there, the time i went when it was working they were all bashing BB01 for shutting down a web site about blaster that wasn't blasterhq because all the people were bashing him on it, then BB01 said that bhq might get shut down because of the other web site, and maybe it did, sorry if i confused you![/b]
English man, english. lol :)

·
Registered
620 Posts
their server did crash, my stuff was just mumbo jumbo.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Way to dig up a 6 year old post.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Haha I used to go to blasterhq all the time! I loved my blaster! Someone was digging DEEP if the came up with a 6 year old post haha!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I used to go to blasterhq all the time too. I still have my blaster.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Hence the screen name.

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
I usta want a blaster. Glad I didn't get one-I just got one running for my cousin, its so slow its like riding a cubby car
j/k

·
Premium Member
8,878 Posts
I used to have one too! and, I was a member at blasterhq. same screen name. they are pretty slow, even compared to a stock z. they are so light and nimble though, you can wheelie them just by pulling up on the bars

1 - 13 of 13 Posts