Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here heard about the Bluetraxx trip to Tug Hill next May/June? For those of you who don't know, Tug Hill is a massive riding area in New York state. I've never been there, but I've heard lots of good things about it. If I do go, I'll be riding my Z. See what the BT people think of that! :D

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
yea ive heard of it. ill probably be going when i get my quad. the BT member are nice people. they're not 100% manufatorer loyal. i gotta get direction to tug hil 1st though.

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
I am about an hour from Tug Hill. For the rest of the world it is one of the heaviest visited snowmobile area in the north east. People come from other states to go there. They have the perfect setup cause they are about right at the tip of Lake Ontario so they get lake effect snow fall from November right through March.

If its around June that would be perfect. I should have my Z by then and be modded out. Maybe i should go lurk the BT forums and see whats up...

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they're not 100% manufatorer loyal.[/b]
Yamaha's my favorite manufactuer, but riding my Warrior is pretty boring compared to riding my Z! :D

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
hey why not make use of that nifty new news section on the homepage? post this and info on it. gotta make sure that everyone knows about it.this has got to be a trip to remember.

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
Tainted have you ever been up to tug hill?

Anyone who needs info about the area give me a yell.

A

·
0 Posts
Yeah....I think I'll be going if it is really on. I hear Tug hill is awesome.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
hey rage...this has been nagging at me all day...im 14 and will be riding a high performance quad (dale or rap or z-whichever i choose) now will i be hassled? im looking for a good time, not a day at the station.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Why would they hassle you because of your age? I'm 15, and I ride a Z, which I share with my brother, who's 11. So I don't think age makes a difference. Someone at Bluetraxx said that this is going to be fun trip, and no one should be hassled over what they ride, or their experiance/ability.

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
Your 14, but what do you act like..that will determine how you are treated.
I can tell you one thing. If you make it up, stay on the trails. They have been closing down some trails cause morons can't stay on the trails. The people around there have allowed the clubs to make trails on private property but when you go out and rip though some guys hay field cause it looks like fun it tends to get those farmers pissed.
So word to the wise..stick to the rules and we'll all have fun. The trails are basically seasonal roads, gravel or dirt. If you are worried about it being a 4 wheel drive haven...

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
End of the month this is coming up guys.
If you are interested and don't want to have to go over to B-Traxx drop me a PM and I will fill you in with the details.
Hope to see some of you guys out there for this ride.

·
Registered
766 Posts
What weekend is it Rage? :D Is it on both days or just one? I'd really like to meet some of the Blutraxx guys.
:

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
Its the 27th, 28th, 29th. Most are going to be showing up on the 27th late. I might take the day off or take a half day so I can get up there early. Word to the wise, this is back country living. Meaning early to bed early to rise. So don't expect to roll into town at 10 at night and get something to eat cause your probably going to go hungry.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts