Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I didn't go to the challenge but I was there on sat. We where the last to leave. As we was leaving Can-Am was pulling in the big rig!!

There was a bunch of z400 there on sat. I have been going once a week for the last month. Mostly on saturdays.

How often do you go to bundy hill? Im only 30 miles west of budy hill.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How often do you go to bundy hill? Im only 30 miles west of budy hill.

i didnt end up going for the challenge due to no truck/trailer plus Im going to dunes this week so i didnt want to break anything and have to rush to get quad fixed before dunes.

Ive only been there once this year. That was to just check out the course for a AMA race held there earlier this year. I would go alot more since im about a hour east but i havent had transportation for the quad this year.

·
Registered
29 Posts
i didnt end up going for the challenge due to no truck/trailer plus Im going to dunes this week so i didnt want to break anything and have to rush to get quad fixed before dunes.

Ive only been there once this year. That was to just check out the course for a AMA race held there earlier this year. I would go alot more since im about a hour east but i havent had transportation for the quad this year.

I know how that goes. I had blown head gasket. Ordered new ones on Tue and they didn't get here till sat. I had the post office hold it for me so I could pick up first thing sat morning. I put it pack together fired it up let it run for a few then loaded it up and headed to bundy hill. I don't have a way to haul mine at this time. Luckily for my my cousin has a truck and trailer oh and a z400.

We have talked about going to the dunes and try to find few other places so we dont get board with bundy hill.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts