Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this didnt happen to me but to make a long storie short,

my cousin was riding with a bunch of his friends on the back of one of their quads. well they stopped to get gas at a Sunnoco and the cops pulled up
: all of them ran away with their quads but left him at the gas station. then the cop saw him and drove him home. when they got home he saw my cousins quad in the garage and IMPOUNDED it. 8O HE WASNT EVEN RIDIN it that day.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
That sucks, me and that cop would have had a serious problem if he tryed to impound my z especialy if i wasnt even riding it.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Thats sucks so bad.Dam cops are relly pis**** me off these days.THey think they can do anything!If a cop took my quad and i was not even ridng it.My dad would be telling him and plus takeing him to court!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Where i live the cops just got bad there now 3times the size. They said just stay off the road and school property and we dont care. I use to use the road all the time. Its a good thing they havent seen a few roads i have driven down or should i say highways.
:

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
I really cannot stand the police at all..... that is all i am going to say before I blow up and speak my mind out....

·
Registered
399 Posts
me and a friend got busted once on the road....we decided to stop and am glad we did.....there were 2 in the car and they were actually highway patrol i think....they ran us for warrants and let us drive em home.....on the road =)....all they did was warn us next time wed get em taken away and told our moms....wasnt a big deal really but they coulda been assholes and then i woulda had to run

·
Registered
88 Posts
cops

the troopers and dnr guys arround here are asses. The locals are cool though.

I have 2 thousand state forest acres 1/4 mile behind the house and they will take you to jail. If they can catch you. My dad and gandpa were state troopers and dnr, grandpa was cool but dad the trooper was a big w00ter to everyone, suprised no one shot him.

Guess what my point is that the forest is not the property of the state it is everyone's. My state rep know me by name, I call once per week and bug him. Ya'll do the same.

bob

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
i have gotton pulled over a few times, the last being when i got my DMC Alien loud-A$$ pipe on 8O . the cops around here don't care that much since they ride on the roads on dirtbikes and fourwheelers too. it was funny, when the cop pulled me over, he asked how old i was and when i told him i was almost 15, he just started to laugh.he asked all of what i had done to my Z, my name & number. he called me next weekend to go riding, and the only time i saw him was when he pulled me over!!!
the cops around here are awesome!!!

Little Fat

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
i have gotton pulled over a few times, the last being when i got my DMC Alien loud-A$$ pipe on 8O .  the cops around here don't care that much since they ride on the roads on dirtbikes and fourwheelers too.  it was funny, when the cop pulled me over, he asked how old i was and when i told him i was almost 15, he just started to laugh.he asked all of what i had done to my Z, my name & number.  he called me next weekend to go riding, and the only time i saw him was when he pulled me over!!!
the cops around here are awesome!!!

Little Fat[/b]
Thats sweet :D I wish the cops around me were like that

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
the sherifs around here are cool, i know at least 3 of them ride. even one time when i was riding around my house the guy pulled in and asked some things about it. but the city cops, i hate them. I have only meet one cool city cop, i forget who he was but if he was pulled me over i would stop any othes i would keep on going.

and the stateys i dunno i drove by the state highway patrol barracks pinned on my z 400 during shift change. from what i heard. my dad was behind me hesaid they just looked got in there cars and went the other direction :D

·
Registered
94 Posts
i was busted one time for high speed but i know the cops who arrest me and i ride with it some time and he dont wanted to give me a ticket he ask me for go ride. i believe some cops are good but we dont see them often.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thats sucks so bad.Dam cops are relly pis**** me off these days.THey think they can do anything!If a cop took my quad and i was not even ridng it.My dad would be telling him and plus takeing him to court![/b]
There is abuse of power everywhere these days, There is really nothing you can do about it, but try and be kind, and if it doesn't work, move to some town that likes quad riders, likeFlorence, Oregon.

·
Registered
31 Posts
cops

COps cant take your quad unless they see u on it at that time. An if they had helmets he has no adenifcation of them. thta what the cop said to me.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
man i think yall have it luckey! bealvie it or not. I have a visit from the cops at least once a day if not more. I have a track across the street from me and i guess they really like it cause they are alwayse over at my track. haha. not. Did you know you can get kicked off your own property? well ya can. I have a city cop next door and he abuses his power big time... I have recorded all the hours he has been stalking me from down the street in his cop car waiting for me to make a mistake some where or another. I have recorded over 130 hours of him stalking me and the city wont do any thing to stop him so we have filed a hurasment suit aginst him. Last summer i was out riding and he came over in uniform and started yelling at me and saying that he is gunna arest me so i took off and kept riding and he went home 5 min later he came back over and it was about noon and he had his flash light out (the big heavy steel black ones) and started yelling at me and he pulled his arm back to take a swing at me with it and realized just in time that my friend was video taping him the whole time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then he started yelling at him chasing him around while the camara is still on!! we sent this tape in to the police station to view it and then it some how dissaperd. hum wasnt that conveniont? sp? O ya for got i made about 30 copies and sent them to members of the city board. teachs that a-hole. Then his wife comes over and starts yellling at my mom from her house and i came outta my room and she seen me through the front windows and came up to the patio and started cussing and yelling at me!!!! state cops took her to jail that night and it hasent stoped yet and dont think it will. ill tell yall if any thing new comes up. l8er

·
Registered
116 Posts
That's awesome....gotta love the video tape!!

Did you have the stock exhaust still on this whole time?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
man i think yall have it luckey!  bealvie it or not.  I have a visit from the cops at least once a day if not more.  I have a track across the street from me and i guess they really like it cause they are alwayse over at my track. haha. not.  Did you know you can get kicked off your own property?  well ya can.  I have a city cop next door and he abuses his power big time...  I have recorded all the hours he has been stalking me from down the street in his cop car waiting for me to make a mistake some where or another.  I have recorded over 130 hours of him stalking me and the city wont do any thing to stop him so we have filed a hurasment suit aginst him.  Last summer i was out riding and he came over in uniform and started yelling at me and saying that he is gunna arest me so i took off and kept riding and he went home 5 min later he came back over and it was about noon and he had his flash light out (the big heavy steel black ones)  and started yelling at me and he pulled his arm back to take a swing at me with it and realized just in time that my friend was video taping him the whole time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Then he started yelling at him chasing him around while the camara is still on!!  we sent this tape in to the police station to view it and then it some how dissaperd. hum wasnt that conveniont? sp?  O ya for got i made about 30 copies and sent them to members of the city board.  teachs that a-hole.  Then his wife comes over and starts yellling at my mom from her house and i came outta my room and she seen me through the front windows and came up to the patio and started cussing and yelling at me!!!!  state cops took her to jail that night and it hasent stoped yet and dont think it will.  ill tell yall if any thing new comes up. l8er[/b]
if they didnt stop, we should you? id send the tape to the fox 5 problem solvers (no joke) they work a lot of w00ter out, believe it or not. anyway, KEEP ON RIDING!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts