Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I thought this was the heat shield rattling but it isn’t whenever I’m in gear and driving usually in high revs the bike will rattle or buzz really loud and I don’t know where it’s coming from it does it sometimes in neutral but most of the time it’s while it’s in gear if someone tells me how to post a video I will try to show you guys. It’s a 2003 Ltz400 yoshi pipe, dura blue x33 axle and a uni filter idk if this matters or not but just want to let you know. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
4,878 Posts
Mine used to do that, it was the skid plate. Just going to have to tighten or remove parts one at a time til you find it.

Reactions: CFM

·
Super Moderator
3,610 Posts
A stone in the skid plate can do that as well.
I had to line my skid plate with foam along the frame, to keep it from buzzing, btw..

Reactions: CFM

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep it was the skid plate. Took it off and it doesn’t do it but can someone explain how I can fix it?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Yep it was the skid plate. Took it off and it doesn’t do it but can someone explain how I can fix it?
I had to line my skid plate with foam along the frame, to keep it from buzzing, btw..
Just like amcf18 posted. You can use foam to put between the frame rails and the skid plate. Something like this.

Reactions: amcf18 and VFJimbo
1 - 7 of 7 Posts