Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
03 LTZ 400

I noticed one wheel has negative 2 degrees more camber than the other. One side has the original a arms and the left side a a arms are from a 06 LTZ. I know it’s a different part number but I took measurement and they seems the same.The spindle isn’t bent either. Any ideas?

·
Administrator
7,896 Posts
Are you sure that the spindle isn't bent? Every one I've pressed out of the knuckle has been at least tweaked. LSR has some nice hardened replacements.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you sure that the spindle isn't bent? Every one I've pressed out of the knuckle has been at least tweaked. LSR has some nice hardened replacements.
I’m not positive but from the measurements I took it is not. I don’t have a press so I wouldn’t be able to get it out unless I can hammer it out. Would the 2 different year a arms have something to do with it? I’m sure even a minor bend would cause the 2 degree camber difference.

·
Administrator
7,896 Posts
To my knowledge, all the front ends were the same until 09. But I don't know that for a fact.

Does your brake drag on that side? That's a good indicator of a bent spindle also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts