Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since my motor and rest of the bike is tore all apart at the dealer, I am considering putting in new cams and porting. The head wrench told me that he could possibly bury the labor in the warranty work and I would only have to pay for the parts. I guess it is worth it, although I hadn't really planned on doing this.

My other option that I am considering is seeing if the dealer is willing to make me a deal on a new KFX and transfer all my mods to the new bike. He can then rebuild mine and sell it while still billing Kawasaki for the warranty work and make something on the sale of the new bike. I would be willing to pay about $100-200 difference at this point. I originally bought mine for $5600 OTD from another dealer, and he wanted $5900 OTD. If he would sell me one for $5700-5800 and transfer all my mods, I think I would consider it. My guess is he would not give me $5500 for mine even though it is practically new except for the transmission/gear case rebuild.

What do you think?

Out!

·
Registered
399 Posts
why not keep the one u got .... is there something wrong with it?....as long as u like the power gains ur gonna get i would go for it while u can get it installed free

1 - 2 of 2 Posts