Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right at the carb where the throttle cable goes into the carb, there is a the brass piece that the cable screws onto and the nut that tightens it up. Well right underneath the nut it is broke off.(brass piece) So I got a cable from my local Suzuki Dealer and the cable doesn't come with that piece. Then I was looking at blown up diagrams of all the parts for sale in the carb and stuff. They don't sell that piece. Soooo do you guys know of a repair kit for it ??? Or do I have to get an entire throttle body ?

·
Registered
866 Posts
If it's not on the parts diagram as separate number, its going to be difficult to get just that part. If you can take a pic and post in the wanted section, someone might have a scrapped carb with the part you're looking for.

·
Premium Member
7,168 Posts
these carbs are available pretty cheap, I'm sure you will be able to get what you need from one of our members for a great deal. I've seen the complete carbs go for $40 shipped recently.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I think there is a stock carb for sale right now for $25 in a recent f/s thread

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Smokedya I did not found that $25 carb. It must have sold. But I did find some other parts I want and a carb with a stage 2 dynojet kit on here for $45 shipped. :) So I guess thats a good thing. I just posted in cleanig up jetting/fuel.. so if you guys could help me out in that post also. Thanks !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts