Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here they are:

Im still waiting on my tank cover and side pieces.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Looks sweet aproy, i've seen pics of the tank already and that looks awesome but haven't seen the cf on the side. Your getting the side pieces custom made right?

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya im getting everything custom made, the sides, and front hood/light cover combo, i was going to do the "dash" piece too but im gonna get tag bars instead.

if no one comes out with a radiator shroud, im gonna have that piece done as well.

·
Registered
221 Posts
hey, aproy, i am moving to NJ in 1 week. i am moving to Randolph in Morris County. You will have to introduce me to the guy that is doing all this work. thanks.

dave

·
Registered
544 Posts
How much did that cost? And where did you get them from? By the way they look cool.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
one of my friends is real good with carbon fiber, they were free!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Can you get them for me.Ill even pay you.Please

·
Registered
575 Posts
I bought Carbon fiber sheets. Looks as good as yours w/ no rivets....Did my Cannondale too. 23 bucks...

·
Registered
221 Posts
Lucky, how much would he charge for him to some work for me?

dave

·
Registered
245 Posts
-----Sandstorm----
What type of Wheels are those's on your Z400. There not the stock ones are they.I am going to be ordering me a set of Maxxis Razor Tries and I need some wheels also.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Those are Douglas 190's w/ 18" Turf Tamers and 19" Holeshots on front. The fronts are brand new and for sale. Go to classifieds section....

·
Registered
245 Posts
How much offset do they have? I am going to be getting me a pair of Maxxis Razors soon, So i am looking for a good pair of rims.

·
Registered
169 Posts
where can you buy carbon fiber sheets? Like an auto shop or something?

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
try ebay. i had mine made.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts