Suzuki Central Forum banner

Carbon Fiber Warning Labels - Pics

2K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  aproy 
#1 ·
Here they are:

Im still waiting on my tank cover and side pieces.

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks sweet aproy, i've seen pics of the tank already and that looks awesome but haven't seen the cf on the side. Your getting the side pieces custom made right?

#3 ·
ya im getting everything custom made, the sides, and front hood/light cover combo, i was going to do the "dash" piece too but im gonna get tag bars instead.

if no one comes out with a radiator shroud, im gonna have that piece done as well.

#4 ·
hey, aproy, i am moving to NJ in 1 week. i am moving to Randolph in Morris County. You will have to introduce me to the guy that is doing all this work. thanks.

dave

#5 ·
How much did that cost? And where did you get them from? By the way they look cool.

#6 ·
one of my friends is real good with carbon fiber, they were free!

#7 ·
Can you get them for me.Ill even pay you.Please

#10 ·
-----Sandstorm----
What type of Wheels are those's on your Z400. There not the stock ones are they.I am going to be ordering me a set of Maxxis Razor Tries and I need some wheels also.

#12 ·
How much offset do they have? I am going to be getting me a pair of Maxxis Razors soon, So i am looking for a good pair of rims.

#15 ·
try ebay. i had mine made.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.