Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i finally got my exhaust put on. It looks awesome. The Videos dont really show how much louder the Yosh pipe is than stock, but its a lot louder!

There are videos but they take a while to load. They are at the end of my imagestation.
Here: http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291736157

·
Registered
87 Posts
Bad-Ass! :twisted: I hope to get the TRS Pro with the Carbon wrap, unless some of the experts on this board can convince me there is something better. :roll:

·
Registered
23 Posts
i heard a yoshi pipe at silver lake ovr this past weekend and they are loud.does it add alot of hp or just like a few??

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im no dynomometer but it definately added something. Before when i hit the throttle hard the wheels would come up and i would have to lean or keep the throttle mashed to stay balanced, now i just have to hit it, and feather it to keep the front balanced. i havent had a chance to get it out of 2nd gear yet but this weekend ill be able to open it up quite a bit more. its not only louder, there is also a more tuned sportbike sound with it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
hey looks really good, I love the sound, How much was it? and also where is the shop in the first pic, Is it moroneys in newburgh ny? looks just like it

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha, ya that is moroney's, its a great shop.

·
Registered
138 Posts
hey, if u go there we should hook up and go riding one time. My house in 7 mins away from there...

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
really? my house is only like 30 min from there and i go there a lot, my family and the moroneys are good friends. are there good places to ride up there?

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ya i thought about the trinity pipe. the reason why i chose yosh is because ive always had yosh pipes on my street bikes (except the duke of course) and i like their finishes, and sounds. Odds are im not goign to race, i just wanted a little more HP and the looks of carbon fiber. I like how it opened up my bike, more HP is always nice, but im already much faster than everyone i ride with but 1. so im happy.

·
Registered
138 Posts
yea, there are alot of places to ride, u should know... Jim moroney rides every wed. night with like 10 guys. I go like every week end. Its really good riding. maybe soon we could go, we could meet up at moroneys and go from there.Id like to see a z ride the trails by my house to see how it goes before I get mine.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sure we could, whenever you want. my schedule is pretty open for the next 2 weeks. i need somewhere to open up my new pipe anyway.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts