Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
you dont want that for one thing its way to big and for another it doesnt have a accelorator pump that carb is for a 2-stroke.

you basically have to find a fcr or other carb that has a acc pump. you can get like the lectron carbs but i hear they are a pain in the ass to dial in right.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks
I want a carb bigger than 42mm is do you think you can tell me of a website that carries them. Damn how stupid am I, I knew that carb looked like the one on the banshee. LoL Thanks for telling me

·
Registered
384 Posts
unless your goin 500 kit you dont want anything bigger than a 41mm, you could try the bombardier 42mm mikumi, you can find em pretty cheap too.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do you know where I can get the 500cc kit? I've been looking all over. I don't care if I have to bore it myself, I got lots of shops that'll do it for cheap. Thanks B

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
FST is who built that 500z, somebody around here will know how to contact them(phone #: (814) 842-6159

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
but that takes a lot of work, you have to install all kinds of stuff, for example: bigger piston, new sleeve, different crank, and probably do a lot more stuff to get the power out of the rest of the engine

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
With the 500 kit you have to bore and stroke the motor when you start stroking a motor you start gettin into high maitnence cost and reliability issuies

1 - 8 of 8 Posts