Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok long story short I had a membership on this forum and I forgt my password and no longer have the email it was under. Anyways I grenaded the old motor in my kfx400 and didnt buy a new motor until 4 years later (just bought one a month ago). So i let my friend borrow my full hmf pipe and the jets out of the carb. He claims he gave everything back to me but i cant find the jets anywhere. Here is a picture of what I am working with and i need to know what exactly is missing so i know what exactly to order. Im sure im missing the main jet, pilot jet and main jet sheild but is there anything else im missing? Thanks a ton!

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
the easy answer is go to bike bandit or anywhere with a schematic and you'll see.
You need the main jet, needle jet holder (what the main jet screws into), starter jet (it would appear that the pilot jet and pilot jet pipe are there), maybe some misc. o-rings,etc.........

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah they dont show you where they go into the carb though so i didnt want to just order a bunch of random parts since the needle jet holder is $18.00 but thanks alot for the reply

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
I'm sure somebody here has a "parts carb" and could help you out some............
I've got to keep my extra stocker whole so I can put it back on later.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts