Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking into putting a case saver on my 2012 LTZ400 because I'm hearing lots of horror stories... Are these true? I still would like to keep a cover on the front sprocket, I don't care if it's stock or aftermarket, are there any savers that work with a cover? I apologize, I have seen threads on this, but they're super old and the popular Noss Case Saver W/Cover doesn't seem to be available anymore.

·
Administrator
7,767 Posts
Look up DRW performance on ebay or facebook. I recently decided to go this route. He makes a poly case saver, which is the best design that I have seen on this engine. Once you see it, you will know why. Be prepared that you will have to do a little trimming. It's a minor trim to fit application. You need to cut the front of the stock chain guide on the swing arm to make room for the divider in the case saver, and you may have to trim a little off the case saver itself. Also, put a little red locktite on the bolts.

This case saver does cover the sprocket on it's own. No need for the stock cover.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DRW-Performance-LTZ-KFX-DVX-z400-400-Case-Saver/142534088989?hash=item212fb1991d:g:cCgAAOSwOS1Z3Ca7

1 - 2 of 2 Posts