Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there is anyone that lives in the Central Florida area, I live in the Daytona Beach area. Figured it wouldn't hurt to see if anyone rides around here, need to meet some people to ride with!

·
Registered
157 Posts
i live in Port Orange. Always ride out in the forest off of 40. Alexander Springs or lake delaney

I used to have a 03 GT as well. Full bolt-ons. Fun car, glad its gone though. I also ride, 07 buell xb9sx.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice I live in New Smyrna, nevere been to any of those with the quad yet, haven't really gone many places with it for that matter. Anything needed to ride at those places?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Nice I live in New Smyrna, nevere been to any of those with the quad yet, haven't really gone many places with it for that matter. Anything needed to ride at those places?
nope. cost $10 for the day. Alexander springs is just 1 long trail. tight with a loop of whoops. but is heavily wooded so you can see around 90% of the corners which is nice. lake delany has a lot of trails but its tight and heavily wooded so its kinda hairy ripping real hard since its 2 way trails. i got hit by someone ripping couple weekends ago.

where have you ridden around here?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Went, to a place in Deltona by where I work and to a place in Edgewater with a friend of my brothers, like I said really haven't gone many places with it. Don't have any friends that have quads to ride with so I haven't tried to go anywhere yet.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Went, to a place in Deltona by where I work and to a place in Edgewater with a friend of my brothers, like I said really haven't gone many places with it. Don't have any friends that have quads to ride with so I haven't tried to go anywhere yet.
gotcha. well next time i plan on going I'll shoot you a PM. wont be this weekend, and since its Easter next weekend it might be out too.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That would be cool, I'm not sure if I'll be able to go for the next couple weekends anyway, trying to finish the build. Shouldn't be much longer for me to finish it but am figuring two more weekends worth of work.

·
Registered
157 Posts
That would be cool, I'm not sure if I'll be able to go for the next couple weekends anyway, trying to finish the build. Shouldn't be much longer for me to finish it but am figuring two more weekends worth of work.
thats works. i have to tear into mine and check the float adjustment and clean out the carb real good. ran like WooterWooterWooterWooter last sunday. also need to check the valves since its been a couple outings.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice, I am doing a bunch to mine, tearing into the engine this weekend hoping it goes pretty easy.

·
Registered
54 Posts
There's a few of us that ride just a lil south of you at 5a in scootsmoore off us1 my buddy lived in new symra also or however u sell it he rides there somewhere also hush hush spot but if you want to hit up 5a sometime lmk u can follow him down to meet up with us

1 - 10 of 10 Posts