There goes the neighborhood....

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
...And God said let the 500R's shine for a bit

·
Administrator
12,447 Posts
I am formally withdrawing my memebership to Z400 Central. I am also stepping down from my position as super chief of the search police and my position as moderator as well.
This is an outrage.
Goodbye!

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
I want a recount! I want to see who all the voters were. Some of those had to be just made accounts to vote.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
ha!

·
Registered
1,900 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Lol, what about the bling bling kingquads, they need some love too!

·
Premium Member
7,168 Posts
everyone should claim their votes. I honestly voted 400s only.

·
Registered
405 Posts
everyone should claim their votes. I honestly voted 400s only.
all zuks. this is just my opinion on potm only. not qotm. potm is not about so much the wheeler as the style and setup of the pic in my opinion. quite frankly i could really care less what or how the quad looked as long as its a bad a$$ pic. just my .02

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Like someone with their lt230 hittin an 80 footer. I'd look at that.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I didn't know there was a vote, but I agree with flattracker1. POTM isn't just about the bike, whereas quad of the month is. I don't want to read about some ltr450 that is competing with 400s for QOTM. But like Grath said if someone is hitting an 80 footer with a lt230, I'd probably vote for it.

·
Registered
405 Posts
looked at the rules for the pic. just my .02 but i noticed some people complaining about the no helmet no entry. i know its common sense for most but it might want to be specified that if no ones on bike obviously no helmet needed. some one griped about it in the voting thread. thought i would throw it out there.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I voted for all, but I would vote only z's in qotm if that ever came up. A picture is a picture, it allows those members who have forsaken their z a chance to lose to a z yet again. But really though, I like looking at cool pics and I think opening it up will inspire more/better pics.

Now I'm going to get myself e-jumped lol

·
Premium Member
8,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
looked at the rules for the pic. just my .02 but i noticed some people complaining about the no helmet no entry. i know its common sense for most but it might want to be specified that if no ones on bike obviously no helmet needed. some one griped about it in the voting thread. thought i would throw it out there.
If you can't figure it out that if there isn't someone on the quad then the "no helmet" rule doesn't apply, you shouldn't be on the interwebz.

·
Registered
405 Posts
If you can't figure it out that if there isn't someone on the quad then the "no helmet" rule doesn't apply, you shouldn't be on the interwebz.
lmao!!!! i totally agree. i seen that comment on the other thread and was kinda dumb founded. anyway the question, issue or what ever you want to call it is out there for the below average intelligent!!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.