Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well a week ago i finally got the bike i have always wanted since the day they came out and i couldn't be more happy with it!!!
it is a 2003 Harley v-rod 100th anniversary edition with only 8,000 miles. it has lots of chrome extras, screaming eagle pipes that have been v-modded, a screaming eagle air filter with air box mod, and a re-flashed ecm for the increase in flow. i have also taken the windshield off since i got it because it makes it look meaner. i have been on it every day riding it and have put 600 miles on it so far in only a week.
this thing has a ton of power and will easily keep up with a crotch rocket under 1000cc's. its super comfortable and just rides so smooth. Harley really did there homework with this one and made one BA machine.
here it is on the day i brought it home

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
grrr! stupid government computers! cant see jack on here! sounds awesome though man...congrats!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
YAY! I love getting new stuff in the garage. Looks great man!

·
::3 Pump Chump!::
3,047 Posts
idk if it can keep up with a rocket they are super quick

·
Registered
29 Posts
There is a guy in my town with one that looks same as yours. He thought he could keep up with my rocket as well. Wait you did say under 1000cc. My bike is 07 GSXR 1000 have few bolt on mods. You might be able to hang with 600 till about 100mph or an older bike but the new rockets have some mean power.

I see your from Lansing. I'm about 45 min south in Coldwater. I go to preuss pets every now and then. Any way this Sunday at Martin 131 there is a biker event. It's called bikers for baby's. There is a 60 mile ride and then lunch then you can run down the track if you want. I will be there with a few of my friends and family.

Hope you enjoy your bike and ride safe.

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Gorgeous bike

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys.
i've read that with the big 3 mods, intake, exhaust and tune, guys are getting [email protected] down the 1320, for a 650lb cruiser thats fast!

·
Registered
342 Posts
I'm not into cruisers too much but, that is one MEAN looking ride...That style definatly sets it aside from most of the other cruisers out there. Congratulations!!

·
Premium Member
4,285 Posts
i really want one. its one of those things that i really want but i dont want to stop spending my money on other hobbies, so i will never get. i do love those bikes though.

lately i have been eyeing up the roehr, another bike i will never own :(

The specifications

1 - 13 of 13 Posts