Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the axle on my z looks like a jump rope now! Ihave had it for two weeks now. We ride in some pretty tight woods and i clipped a small tree on a corner and bent it BADD! I wasn't real impressed.So now i have to get in touch with the dealer and find out what they will do for me. If any has had this happen let me know.The first time i seen this quad i knew this was going to be a weak point of the machine. Hopefully Suzuki will stand behind this problem and make it right.Later!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I don't know about clipping a tree, that would either bend the axle, the hub or the rim if you had an aftermarket axle. I have only heard of 1 or 2 people bending an axle on here as bad as yours. Try and straighten it out some and take it to the dealership for warranty and don't tell him you clipped a tree.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I would take it back 2 the dealer.
: Or buy a aftermarket 1.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Buy an aftermarket or it'll happen again. I would call Lonestar and see bout getting one from them. 8)

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Buy an aftermarket or it'll happen again. I would call Lonestar and see bout getting one from them. 8)[/b]
Yes buy one from lonestar and dont buy one from durablue cause they bend easy and there warranty is horrible.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Buy an aftermarket or it'll happen again. I would call Lonestar and see bout getting one from them. 8)[/b]
Yes buy one from lonestar and dont buy one from durablue cause they bend easy and there warranty is horrible.[/b][/quote]

Yes, dont buy Durablue. I know someone who bent one. Needless to say he has a Lonestar now. 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts