Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need atleast 5 people interested so that I can have it done. I have a machinest that will make a set of 5/8" chrome tie-rods for the Z400. There is a set of alluminum tie-rods on e-bay for $39.99, (buy it know price). So, to make it worth it, I am going to have him start with atleast 5 sets. If I get more people interested I will have him make 10 sets. I can have them made by the 15th of October or a little sooner. He will have to order his taps to make them. I am looking at a price that will make it all worth it. Like I said if I get ten people, the cheaper I can sell them. For 5 sets I will sell them for $60.00 a set and for 10 sets I could sell them for $50.00. Look, I aint going to be in the hole and chrome isn't cheap. Since this isn't a large volume item, this is a good price. All aftermarket items are worth it and this one will hold up better than any alluminum tie-rods will ever do. Stock tie-rods are $21.00 a piece, making a set cost you $42.00. I have replaced three of them, and I am tired of it. I have no pictures, of course. So reply back and we will see what happens.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts