Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just figured I'd post a couple pics of it. I spent a few hours giving it a good cleaning last week. I thought I cleaned it good last time we went riding, but after putting it away and looking at it the next day, I didn't do such a great job. (It was getting dark, lol.)
Anyway, a couple people asked me if I still had it, since I'm building another one, so the answer is "yes" and it's not going anywhere, lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
473 Posts
Man that is such a sweet Z! I allways enjoy seeing pics of that thing. You did an amazing job on that thing Lolli. Lookin foward to seeing the one in progress!

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Originally posted by Lolli2@Jul 19 2006, 07:41 PM
Just figured I'd post a couple pics of it. I spent a few hours giving it a good cleaning last week. I thought I cleaned it good last time we went riding, but after putting it away and looking at it the next day, I didn't do such a great job. (It was getting dark, lol.)
Anyway, a couple people asked me if I still had it, since I'm building another one, so the answer is "yes" and it's not going anywhere, lol.
<div align='right'>index.php?act=findpost&pid=525985
[/quote]

Is that thing touchable?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Originally posted by Suzukixc77@Jul 20 2006, 03:01 AM
Nice z I was thinking it was a cherry bomb off a ltr450 I was thinking what the heck why would we want to see just a part? But, awesome z I love those a arms!
<div align='right'>index.php?act=findpost&pid=526034
[/quote]

Nice looking quad!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
As always Lolli....NICE

·
Registered
383 Posts
I still can't believe its ever had a speck of mud on it.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Nice bike...You cleaned it up very well...

·
Premium Member
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks! Yeah the cherry bomb part for the LT-R450 stole my name, lol. Actually my quads been covered in mud. Why build 'em if you're not going to get them dirty? They just take longer to clean up when they're pretty.

I'll be posting pics of the new build soon. Having a couple delays, but it should be totally done within 2-3 weeks. At least it better be, we're bringing it down to Tennessee August 11th, in case anyone will be there. Let us know!

·
Premium Member
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yep, we'll be there Saturday and Sunday. I'll be on my new built Z400. It won't be stock, lol. I'll post pics before then. Make sure you come say hi.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Originally posted by Lolli2@Jul 20 2006, 03:12 PM
Yep, we'll be there Saturday and Sunday. I'll be on my new built Z400. It won't be stock, lol. I'll post pics before then. Make sure you come say hi.
<div align='right'>index.php?act=findpost&pid=526150
[/quote]

The cherry bomb is still looking good like always!!! I cant wait to see the new build z!!! What do you have done to the new one???

·
Premium Member
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by LittleMissE@Jul 20 2006, 09:03 PM
The cherry bomb is still looking good like always!!! I cant wait to see the new build z!!! What do you have done to the new one???
<div align='right'>index.php?act=findpost&pid=526260
[/quote]

LittleMissE you'll be happy to know it has some motor work done to it. I gotta start posting soon, just haven't had time, lol.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Originally posted by Lolli2@Jul 21 2006, 07:49 AM
LittleMissE you'll be happy to know it has some motor work done to it. I gotta start posting soon, just haven't had time, lol.
<div align='right'>index.php?act=findpost&pid=526358
[/quote]

I cant wait to see it know!!! How much longer are you going to make wait
!!!
Hopefully one day I will get to see it in action!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts