Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today i ditched the blob and installed a pull choke (awesome!) but i was looking at my machine and noticed how ugly and hard to clean all the wires and relays and such in the back off the bike is. I made this to see how you guys all clean it all up. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'm also very interested in this, I figure the only way to maKe it look good is to get your hands dirty and try a couple different arrangements. I don't have any good suggestions as to where to put everything thou, sorry.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i thinking since my oem battery box is broke, no suprise there and i have welded up one i may mount a glove box right behind it and mount all the relays and junk inside

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
are you talking about this?

guess I'm not feeling yur pain.........?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
nope your not, damn dvx has no space for all that stuff, plus mines been treated like crap for the last 10.5 years, some people shouldn't buy expensive things.

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
says in your sig that you have an '04..............just sayin'

Maybe you need new plastics.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
we have a 01 warrior and it's plastics and everything are in good condition because its been treated right and stored indoors

·
Premium Member
10,210 Posts
dvx plastics are complete crap haha. However since the headlight is much lower than the z400, you could possibly relocate your battery up front without even removing your headlight... Just a thought. A handful of us have done it. You can choose to mount it high up under the hood or lower between the upper a-arms

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
we have a 01 warrior and it's plastics and everything are in good condition because its been treated right and stored indoors
what I meant was how could an '04 have been treated like crap for 10.5 years?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oops my bad lol 6.5 years, i feel stupid now

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nope because the guy before me bought it from his stupid friend and put it in his garage and never found time to work on it
'knock knock' penny,'knock knock' penny,'knock knock' penny

1 - 13 of 13 Posts